Request Your Digital Review Copy
Written by one of the leading authorities in Global Health, Global Population Health: A Primer by Richard Skolnik was designed to provide a brief overview of global health to a wide range of health administration and clinical audiences.
- Excellent overview of global health that focuses on readers on gaining the knowledge to address five key questions from an evidence-based and interdisciplinary perspective.
- Concise length - only 150 pages - makes this text an easy and affordable supplement for a variety of courses.
- Written for a wide range of health professionals, from doctors, nurses, pharmacists and other clinical health professionals to health administrators and more.
- Navigate eBook access (included with the print text) provides online or offline access from a computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Standalone eBook version available for about half the price of the printed text, and only $15 when bundled with another Jones & Bartlett Learning text.