Offering an overview of the sport industry and coverage of the foundational knowledge and skills required of the today's sport manager, Principles and Practice of Sport Management is devoted to educating students on the various industry segments where they can focus their careers.
- New chapter on eSports introduces students to this rapidly developing billion-dollar industry
- Discussion on the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the sports industry
- An expanded look at emerging and innovative forms of sports media in the Sports Communications Chapter.
- Revamped Ethics chapter addresses newly emerging issues and how sports managers should address them.
- Interactive case studies and chapter questions offer opportunities to apply concepts and principles.
- Student Workbook! New digital workbook (in the Navigate Advantage) offers over 570 activities
- Navigate Advantage Access (included with the printed text) unlocks a comprehensive and interactive eBook, a new digital workbook, assessments, a full suite of instructor resources, and learning analytics reporting tools.
- Unparalleled in instructor resources, including test banks, presentation slides, answer keys to case study questions, and more help facilitate class preparation.
Learn More about the 7th Edition:
Read the preface and view the detailed table of contents
See what's new in the transition guide
Learn more about the 7th Edition from Lisa Masteralexis and Mary Hums