Request Your Digital Review Copy
Managing Risk in Information Systems, Third Edition provides a comprehensive overview of risk management and its implications on IT infrastructures and compliance.
This new edition addresses risk across entire information systems, including data, people, processes, and technology.
Written by industry experts, and using a wealth of examples and exercises, this text incorporates hands-on activities to walk the reader through the fundamentals of risk management, strategies and approaches for mitigating risk, and the anatomy of how to create a plan that reduces risk.
- Available with new Cybersecurity Cloud Labs, which provide immersive mock IT infrastructures where students can learn and practice foundational cybersecurity skills
- Includes the latest information on new and emerging topics such as cloud computing, mobile computing, artificial intelligence, machine learning, and more
- Provides a modern and comprehensive view of information security policies and frameworks
- Examines the technical knowledge and software skills required for policy implementation
- Explores the creation of an effective IT security policy framework
- Updated with the latest coverage of GDPR, COBIT, CVE, and NIST