The Leading Family Planning Reference for Over 30 Years
With more than 2 million copies in print, Contraceptive Technology is a one stop, person-centered reference guide for students and practitioners in sexual and reproductive health care professions. Whether it is family planning, discussing reproductive desires, maintaining contraception while managing a specific condition, abortion, reproductive tract infection or post-partum contraception, this trusted resource can be referenced in any situation when working with patients seeking guidance on reproduction, sexual health, and contraceptive options.
- NEW chapter discusses inequities and disparities in reproductive health.
- NEW chapter offers comprehensive, detailed information on reproductive health care for LGBTQIA+ individuals.
- Provides a cutting-edge interpretation and explanation of effectiveness and efficacy rates.
- Offers education for students and practicing providers on how to approach conversations with patients on controversial topics.
- Guidance on best practices for challenging situations and perplexing diagnoses on a wide range of reproductive and sexual health issues.
- Up-to-date resources available to support providers and patients.
- Topics include menstruation and menstrual disorders, contraceptive counseling, safety considerations, technologies from implants to patches to pills and technologies in development, permanent contraception, STIs, HIV prevention, mental health, pregnancy, abortion, perinatal contraception, and much more.
- Every new print copy is packaged with access to the Navigate eBook.
ISBN: 9781284255034 | © 2024 | 1200 pages
*Suggested U.S. list price. Prices are subject to change. Sales tax will be applied to your order. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please return it within 30 days for a full refund or replacement copy.